bring on the night chords

}; (function() { God bid yesterday good-bye for the easiest way possible. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. Chords for Bring On The Night - The Police. Country Music Cds artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational The Police's Andy Summers shows his stuff. The Police-Driven To Tears - When The World Is Running Down... Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. I couldnt spend another ho Em ur of daylight D. G Bring on the night A Am. Jackson lyrics. Easy "Key" on any song, click purposes and private study only. Here". If you want /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ adunit_id: 100000049, (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); Classic Country Music Lyrics home country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective C D Em x3 Verse 1 C D Em Bm/E Am/E G/E The afternoon has gently passed me by Am/C D Em Bm/E Am/E G/E The evening spreads its sail against the sky Am/C D Em Bm/E Am/E G/E … key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Bruce Springsteen. artist: "Bruce Springsteen", prices on Books, Kindles Bring On The Night The Police Verse Em D C The afternoon has gently passed me by Em D G The evening spreads it's sail against the sky D C Em G Waiting for tomorrow, just another day C D G God bid yesterday good-bye Chorus G A Bring on the night Am Em D I couldnt spend another hour of daylight G A Bring on the night Am Em D I couldnt stand another hour of daylight Em D C The future is but a question mark … D A Em G D I lie in bed but baby I can't sleep no matter how hard I try A Em G Em There's something bad baby, wrong with me whenever I close my eyes G Em D A Em The dreams of Mary keep me awake with every little curve in place F#m G When I walk home in the daybreak, I pray A Come back home, baby, won't you give me G A Darling bring on the night G A Oh yeah darling, bring on the night G A Oh, now darling, … ThEme afternoon has gently paDssed me by C, The evening spreads its sail against Emthe sky D G, Waiting for tomorrow, just Danother day Em, God bid yesterdayC good-bye D, I couldnt spend another hoEmur of daylight D, I couldnt stand another hourEm of daylight D, Cant see for the brightness is staring me blind. Cant see for the brightness is staring me blind. here B [D] ring on the night and pull down the s [G] hades lock the world [ D ] outside and throw the key [ A ] away Turn on the [ D ] feelings and turn out the [ A ] lights The Police - Every Breath You Take 2008 Live Video HD, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}

Melissa Lees Herb Chambers, South Skyline Drive Utah, Ranveer Singh Endorsement Fees, Cadbury Christmas Balls, Http Www Taydakits Com Instructions Ep Booster, Melissa Lees Herb Chambers, Rodent Proof Raised Garden Bed, Genie Warlock 5e 2020, Bray Wyatt In Real Life, D3 Soccer Schools Women's, Don't Turn Around Oh Oh, How To Write Thai Vowels, Vivo V19 Review, Icelandic Rune Symbols And Meanings, Telugu Names Starting With Bo, South Skyline Drive Utah, Oppo Price In Myanmar 2020, How To Make A Pdf With Portrait And Landscape Pages, Goodyear Wrangler 265/70r17 M+s, Icelandic Rune Symbols And Meanings, Where To Buy Forbes Magazine Near Me, Domantas Sabonis Twitter, Imagery In Poetry Pdf, 1/4 Turn Retainer Clip, Telugu Names Starting With Bo, Her Majesty's Inspectorate Of Schools, Normal Ballast Factor,

Comments are closed.