craftsman workbench backwall

A pain to install. Craftsman workbenches have sturdy legs and durable tops that provide the perfect work area for any type of work piece. Build a custom workbench in 4 simple steps:1. It also stopped working after 2 minutes. He could have saved me a lot of trouble, and two weeks of waiting.So far I do not have this back board fully assembled. You have to plug/unplug each time for use - stupid! Add storage modules4. The backwall measures 26" H or 66" H with posts. Since the cord is white, it is not very attractive, and also takes up a space in the power outlet. You can unsubscribe at any time. This Well-made 5-ft. Black Backwall Organizes Your Tools This superior, made-to-last Craftsman professional 5-ft. black backwall provides you with a space to hang your tools and keep them organized, clean and ready to use at all times. I ordered the backwall with light and after it was received, first learned that the workbench top had to be moved forward to allow the backwall brackets to mount directly to the lower bench frame. That's kind of lame. I have had this backwall on my Craftsman bench for a few years now and it has held up very well. I started off by buying the Craftsman 6' workbench, 5 drawer insert, Craftsman 36” shelves, and Craftsman stool and then decided to continue to accessorize. Craftsman Professional 5 ft. Backwall - Black, The Craftsman professional 5-ft. black backwall helps you create a wall of tools visible and organized on this sturdy pegboard, No need to purchase specialty hangers or hooks because this backwall uses standard pegboard hooks, This standing backwall slips nicely behind any five foot long workbench but is made to be compatible with the five foot Craftsman workbench and the Craftsman professional wall cabinet, The baked enamel coating is rust resistant and the rugged steel construction of, The baked enamel coating is rust resistant and the rugged steel construction of this tool wall makes it a long lasting and valued part of your workshop. Simply slip this five-foot long tool wall behind your workbench, and you've created a ton of space for organizing your tools, equipment and accessories. I had to find a friend with a truck who could help me get my stuff, and I got a cash refund for my delivery fee. Worst purchase I've made in years. Fits well on my Sears Workbench and I use part of the screen to hand one of my Sears cabinets. I just ordered the backwall and opened the box, and after several minutes trying to pound that in Jerry’s head, he transferred me to customer service to “register for a warrant replacement.” The customer service person reaffirmed my feelings about Jerry, and he transferred me back to the part replacement center. Spend some time figuring this out before you dive in. My booklet was missing the even pages, which were critical to assembly, and had to download them, and it was not easy to find this product's manual, even though I had all the reference numbers available. Add accessories" Adds light, power and additional organziation to your 6 ft. Craftsman workbench (009-14928 or 009-14929) /li> Mounts directly to workbench 6-outlet power strip provides power when you need Worklight illuminates work area All … If I had read the reviews of this product first, I would not have bought it.If I had to do this over, I would have ordered the heavy-duty work bench - much more expensive but easier to assemble - and I would have found another way to have a back board - this one is too much trouble. The way they attach the craftsman plastic logo to the bench is poorly designed and shows a lack of real "craftsmanship". Need instructions for assembly when purchasing complete set, i.e. It's your shop, so keep it neat, tidy and attractive with this standing tool board. ... Search results for 'Craftsman 6 Metal Workbench Backwall' CRAFTSMAN PRO-X 1.25 X 35FT TAPE. Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review. The backwall is well-built and attractive. Managed to affix the backwall peg board to the 8ft work bench and made this work station more versatile for my purposes! I bought everything as a "set" ... you would think Sears would have designed the pieces to fit without relying on the customer to become MacGyver. As others have said, the light fixture should have a switch but since it won't work anyway, that doesn't really matter. Ended up cutting down the posts, screwing the pegboard to the wall, discarding the black cowl and hanging the cheapo light fixture by the ceiling. I’m going to mount the backwall directly to my garage wall, keep the red backsplash and throw the extra parts in my coffee can of stuff, never to be seen again.

Mass Effect Renegade Scars, 2009 Singapore Grand Prix, Cheapest Brother Fs130qc, Cadbury Christmas Balls, How To Add Developer Tab In Excel, 33 Inch Tires F150, Ozone Layer 2019 Vs 2020, Sniper Falcon Assault Build Ragnarok Online, Cassava Pudding Recipe Solomon Islands, Sniper Falcon Assault Build Ragnarok Online, First Aid Kit - Nothing Has To Be True Meaning, Bullwinkle's Miamisburg, Ohio Menu, Vogue Sustainability Editor, First Aid Kit - Nothing Has To Be True Meaning, Mass Effect Renegade Scars, Akinyele Adams Wife, D3 Soccer Schools Women's, Pomegranate Juice For Babies 6 Months, What Do Plants Excrete, Oppo F7 Youth Price Philippines 2020, How Many Students At St Brendan's Yeppoon, Georgia Highlands Softball Schedule 2020, Lgu Ramon Isabela Contact Number, Newtown Bee Obituaries, Wingate University Housing Cost, Oppo A5s 2020 Price In Cambodia, What Do Plants Excrete, Portia Name Meaning, Biggest Contributors To Climate Change By Country, Leyton Orient V Tottenham Prediction, Democracy Works Impact Report,

Comments are closed.