farberware stainless steel electric skillet fss330a

Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2007. A favorite gift! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. (I learned to make latkes from her, and she says mine are better.) Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Farberware Commercial Nonstick Frying Pan / Fry Pan / Skillet - 10 Inch, Silver, Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Saute Fry Pan with Lid, 2.75 Quart, Silver. These heavy duty skillets have a thick aluminum bottom that helps with even heat distribution. Original, high quality parts for FARBERWARE ELECTRIC SKILLET in stock and ready to ship today.

Product description. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2005. Farberware has always been known for top quality cooking appliances, and has been in business for many years. This feature also makes the unit easier to clean, because you can immerse the entire thing in water. Do not be afraid to buy used, either, because these units are TANKS. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. (I learned to make latkes from her, and she says mine are better.) Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2007. There is also an unpleasant smell that the skillet produces when it is on (no, it is not coming from the food I'm trying to cook). wash your hands after use". have had it over a year now and is dependable and easy to clean. Farberware FSS330A 12 Inch Stainless Steel Skillet, Polished stainless steel with thick aluminum clad bottom for even heat,brushed stainless steel interior, Variable heat control (warming to 400 degrees F), Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Please try your search again later. Copyright Farberware Electric Skillet 2009. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I have to keep turning the temperature setting higher and higher to get it to heat, making the lower temperature settings useless. Farberware 12” Stainless Steel Electric Fry Pan. Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Frying Pan Set / Fry Pan Set / Stainless Steel Skillet Set - 8.25 I… Glad to see Farberware is still making these! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Farberware Electric Skillet | About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy The Farberware Stainless Steel Skillet is the greatest fry pan I've used in a long time. My mother has one that is at least 25 years old. I don't like the way it sits up on high legs--seems unstable.

It features an internal heating element, which makes this skillet safer than one with an external one. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Farberware FSS330A.

My mother has one that is at least 25 years old.

I recommend this to everyone I know. I just purchased two of these as gifts for families with small children. There is no way I would use this "Made In China" product because cords warm when used and what does this do to the lead. I have to keep turning the temperature setting higher and higher to get it to heat, making the lower temperature settings useless. There is also an unpleasant smell that the skillet produces when it is on (no, it is not coming from the food I'm trying to cook). BELLA Electric Ceramic Titanium Skillet, Roast, Fry and Steam, Healthy-Eco Non-stic... Electric Skillet with Lid Non-Stick Multifunctional Small Electric Grill Pot Skille... Presto 06852 16-Inch Electric Skillet with Glass Cover, Elite Gourmet EG-6203 Deep Dish Heavy Duty, Easy-Pour Spout, Dishwasher Safe, 1500W Non-stick Electric Skillet with Tempered Glass Vented Lid, 16" x 13" x 3.15" - 8 Qt, Black, De'Longhi Electric Skillet with Tempered Glass Lid, 16" X 12", Black, BELLA Electric Ceramic Titanium Skillet, Roast, Fry and Steam, Healthy-Eco Non-stick Coating, Convenient Easy Clean Up, Glass Lid Included, 12" x 12", Copper/Black. It has stainless steel handles and lid, and it is easy to clean and store.

It would also fit nicely in a dorm room, because storage is easy. It also brings convenience, good looks, and functionality to cooking appliances. Easy to clean and mantain. These skillets are very heavy duty and feature a thick aluminum bottom to help evenly distribute heat. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2005. A favorite gift! I'm known for making world class Latkes (potato pancakes) and I think a lot of the credit goes to this baby for it's nearly perfect even heat across the whole surface of the pan. She loves it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2010. I just purchased two of these as gifts for families with small children. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I recommend this to everyone I know. Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2009, My wife finds a reason to cook with this. From vegetables to meat, this Farberware FSS330A 12 Inch Stainless Steel Skillet which has 1250 watts is perfect for making meals.

How To Prevent Cockroaches In Wardrobe, Wipro Full Form, Coastal Clouds Mango, Wat Is Epoxy, Japanese Rice Brand, Haloform Reaction Of Alcohol, Romans 8:18 The Pain You Have Been Feeling Version, Cmos Sensor Camera, Td Bank Locations In Quebec, Ohio Property Tax Calculator, Unfinished Explorer Guitar Body, Oscar Mayer Facts, How To Avoid Pfoa, Homonyms Meaning In Urdu, How To Wash Sherpa Denim Jacket, Flax Seeds In My Bed, Storage Ottoman Cube, Example Of Decision Making Process In Business, Cheap Canvas Prints, Foods You Can Only Get In The South, Milk Thistle Tea In Pakistan, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Olympus Dlc, Florida Highway Patrol Phone Number Jacksonville Fl, Daily Soap Meaning In Tamil, Modal Verbs Exercises With Answers Doc, Chinese Vegetable Stir-fry Recipe,

Comments are closed.