key lime cheesecake bites

This wonderful Mini Key Lime Cheesecake Bites recipe is that and so much more. Perfect to serve at your next summer get-together with family & friends. Here’s another awesome healthy cheesecake recipe in DAMY’s Healthy Cheesecake Bite series! Basically, I’m trying to imitate the cheesecake flavors you know and love, but in a bite sized (and healthier) ball version! What a lovely sweet treat Barbara! Thank you Kelly!! The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Dove or Momtrends. Your email address will not be published. Pinned! I turned it into a mini version and it did not disappoint! I Love chocolate, I love cheesecake and i love lime flavor. Smooth cream cheese, refreshing lime, a touch of sweetness and crisp, already baked, mini phyllo shells. I’ve always wanted to try key limes! She is also the creator of the world famous Bikini Body Program, 21 Day Vegan Cleanse Challenge, author and original whole-food recipe creator. Last summer we met my family one weekend for a “camping” trip. YUM! Don't forget … Anyway, on this trip I had brought along some mini key lime cheesecakes. These bites must taste divine. Hey Barbara, Cut into six rows each directions; 36 squares. I LOVE food! Thanks for stopping by! Now fold in sugar and flour until mixture forms a dough like consistency. Heat oven to 350°F. Using your small food processor bowl and blade blend all cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth and set aside. plain, unsweetened cream cheese (I use the full-fat block kind). Oh, and if you don’t have key limes, I’ve made them with regular limes and they’re also delicious! I use a large cookie dough scoop for this, it makes sure everything is uniform and keeps your hands from getting too sticky! Key limes are a favorite around here and we would love snacking on these bites. Looking for more citrus flavors to enjoy? Whaaat? Love the flavors in these cheesecake bites! If desired, sprinkle additional crushed graham cracker on top while the chocolate is still wet. They were SO good, and Oscar has been bringing them up ever since. A graham cracker crust is easy to make at home. Using a spoon or a large cookie scoop, remove portions of the dough and roll between your hands until a ball is formed. Required fields are marked *. In a microwave safe dish, heat Dove chocolate and shortening on 50% power for 1 minute; stir. Balls keep ok at room temperature, for 8 hours or so. These little bites remind me of a blend of key lime pie, key lime cheesecake and key lime larabars. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. PART 2, WEIGHT LOSS PLATEAUS ARE BULL****. Connect with Amy on Twitter @damyhealth and on Facebook. No worrying about cracks in your cheesecake here! Cheesecake meets Key Lime Pie. Thanks pal! Top with whipped topping, a slice of lime… I don’t know if I’ve ever seen key limes around here, but I need to keep a look out. . I’m glad you only have 2 hands These are very refreshing. ★☆ You want them to be about one inch. There’s a little Key Lime Shoppe in Key West, Florida that sells Chocolate-Dipped Key Lime Pie on a stick. Love these cheesecake bites! Your email address will not be published. Divide the mixture evenly among the lined muffin cups. Filed Under: Citrus Recipes, Keto, No Bake, Other Cheesecake Treats Tagged With: Bites, Keto, Lime, Your email address will not be published. Amy Layne is the Co-Founder of DAMY Health Online & The Healthy Rebel App. Lift cheesecake from pan using foil ends. Little ” anything” bites with chocolate over them is always a HIT!! Raise your hand if you like cheesecake. A fantastic idea! You can also gently tap the fork on the side of the bowl to help remove excess chocolate. These bites are sweet, tangy, creamy and a pure indulgence. Take a portion of the mixture, about 1 1/2 tablespoons at a time, and roll it between your hands. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Chocolate Covered Key Lime Cheesecake Bites. Tart, smooth and creamy lime cheesecake squares with a sweet, crumbly graham cracker crust covered in silky smooth dark chocolate. What a treat! Don’t go any farther than these key lime cheesecake bites! Sign up to receive weekly recipes from the Queen of Southern Cooking, 2 tablespoons lime juice, preferably Key lime. Your email address will not be published. All the wonderful flavor of Key Lime Pie in a creamy smooth cheesecake. Prepare filling. 10 Keebler graham crackers, finely crushed (1 package), 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened, 15 ounces Dove Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate (1 1/2 bags). Fill 2 (12-muffin) mini muffin tins with paper cups and spray cups with cooking spray. Both of my hands are up! *The information contained on this Web site has not been evaluated by the FDA. I remade our Key Lime Pie Fudge a few weeks ago, and I couldn’t help but think what it would taste like as a cheesecake. Your email address will not be published. They look so good and I especially love that they’re key lime flavoured! Perfect to serve at your next summer get-together with family & friends. Key lime pie is a favourite of mine, will have to try this unique idea. Then place in the freezer for about ten minutes. Once the cheesecakes are chilled remove them from the pan, serve, and enjoy! It’s a fun way to dress up your cheesecake bites, and a great suggestion from my sweet friend Tiffany. I am definitely going to try these out soon! I don’t know if our limes are key limes but I imagine these would be fabulous with regular limes or even lemons. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Cover pan with foil or plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours. Over mixing the egg can incorporated too much air in the batter which can cause the cheesecakes to sink. NOW, raise your hand if you like key limes. They’re also the easiest thing to make. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 3-4 hours or overnight. « No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake. You can whip up a batch in just a few minutes and then be able to pop a treat throughout the day. Pour over crust. I also post my adventures in the kitchen, as well as great family meals. I love that these are covered in chocolate! She is a Holistic Nutritionist and Coach specializing in lifestyle transformation, goal-realization and living your best life overflowing with abundance and self-love. Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray. Let me know in the comments below what you thought! There’s a little Key Lime Shoppe in Key West, Florida that sells Chocolate-Dipped Key Lime Pie on a stick. Add the cashews to a high-powered food processor and pulse for a few minutes or until the cashews are finely ground. Fun little treat to pack for a picnic! Press crust mixture evenly into baking dish. Hah! Your email address will not be published. Heeey! Cover with saran wrap and freeze overnight. What a recipe!!!! Please do not use my images without prior permission. (Think Chocolate Peppermint and No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake.). My favorite promise from this bag of Dove chocolates was: All you really need is love, and a little chocolate doesn’t hurt. Combine crushed graham crackers, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter in a small bowl. Yours look beautiful, Barbara! Continue with the remaining dough until it’s all used up. substitute lime juice for key lime juice, if needed. Thank you Haylie!! You missed one of my awesome healthy cheesecake recipes? I want to have a bite of it right now I can wait to try this home..

Course Hero, The Known World, Ethanal To Propanal, How To Heat Up Food Without A Microwave At Work, Bathroom Bleach Spray, Nugget Ham Recipe, Parboiled Rice Recipe, Gerund As Subject, How To Make Jasmine Rice Sticky For Sushi, Tous Les Fruits,

Comments are closed.