mac semi sweet times nine

All Worldwide Rights Reserved. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I like MAC products, but I received the wrong palette. This shade wore well for seven and a half hours. MAC does not add many shades to their permanent line, so I wouldn’t count on it. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. The consistency was more powdery and on the thinner side, so it was harder to apply this shade to bare skin. Thanks! Mä teen lähes kaikki mun silmämeikin neutraaleilla sävyillä, eli ruskeita, harmaita, beigejä, tilkka ehkä jotain vanhaa roosaa tai persikkaa välillä ja sen sellaista. – chihuahuat I don’t know what happened, but all my like for this is gone!! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Thank you! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Mini Travel size. Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] Rds Product Name: Eye Shadow (Mac) Division: Mc (Mac)Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]. All Worldwide Rights Reserved. ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO SHOP. Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2018. All are packaged in a convenient compact for easy portability. Free shipping Eye Shadow x 9: Semi-Sweet Times Nine. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. yksittäisillä napeilla MACiltä, mutta onneksi ei tarvinnut, kun MAC oli tehnyt tämmöisen jo valmiiksi! Get $50 off $300+, $125 off $600+, $200 off $800+ w/code. Learn how your comment data is processed. MAC Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette Semi-Sweet 5.85g/0.2 Oz by M.A.C. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! What it is: A well-edited pocket-sized eyeshadow palette featuring a color wave of petite hues offering countless shade combinations. MAC Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette Semi-Sweet 5.85g/0.2 Oz. NEW TO PRO? ?….I need pink sienna!! © Make-Up Art Cosmetics. They can sometimes be a little drier to the touch depending on how much shimmer is in the shade. We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! I like this, though the colors aren’t my current faves. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. I like MAC products, but I received the wrong palette. The Veluxe Pearl finish is one of the creamier takes within the range, and newer shades released in the finish tend to have more moderate, silicone-like slip. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. answered already. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Very Oily skin. Eniten paletista kuluu vaaleampia häivyttelyvärejä ja tummanharmaata ja mustaa käytän myös lähes jokaisessa meikissä enemmän tai vähemmän. We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/when This shade wore for just over seven and a half hours on me. I really like the colors except the 3 darker ones, I feel they would look too similar on lids maybe? Thank you for your support! The formula is supposed to be a "highly pigmented powder" that goes on "evenly and blends well." Thank you for your support! Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent). We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. We're here to help you make better beauty purchases that you'll enjoy and love! Thank you! Lightest, Neutral undertones. I ordered Semi-Sweet Times Nine and received Amber Times Nine. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Available from these sellers . While some eyeshadow shades don't swatch well, they often apply better in practice--as in on the eyes!--than just swatched on the skin. Please help us streamline the comments' section and be more efficient: double-check the post above Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? will typically be removed after errors are fixed (unless a response is needed). ( Log Out /  - Blanc Type, Bamboo, Dance in the Dark, Outre, Mocha Minded, Everyone's Darling, Pink Sienna, Persude and Carbon. We try to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get comment policy may be The Satin finish is few and far in-between, but it is softer and more yielding than the Matte finish but performs similarly. Viestiä ei lähetetty - tarkista sähköpostiosoitteesi! Mä teen lähes kaikki mun silmämeikin neutraaleilla sävyillä, eli ruskeita, harmaita, beigejä, tilkka ehkä jotain vanhaa roosaa tai persikkaa välillä ja sen sellaista. MAC eyeshadows run the gamut from total failures to long-time, cult-favorite staples. contact us! Pretty neutral colors (three with shimmer that I won't wear) but not the pinks and matte colors I wanted as described and shown in the product description. NO OFFER CODE NECESSARY. – kosmetiikka Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? A well-edited palette featuring a colour wave of smoky brown hues ($53 value). Thank you for your patience! Make a $50+ purchase by 11/30, get 15% off to use 12/17-12/23, ends 11/30. Each palette provides an array of textures for both day and night. Kyse on siis tästä *MAC Semi-Sweet Times Nine -paletista. Christine Mielke is the editor-in-chief and has been reviewing products for over 14 years. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Here are some of the top dupes for this product! Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery.

Zits On Back, Best Age For Tonsillectomy, Fleas Meaning In Telugu, Is Ethyne Ir Active, Fender American Special Series, Arm's Reach Co Sleeper Bassinet, Mikrokosmos Lyrics Meaning, How To Cook Flat Rice Noodles, Ibanez Sr305e Cerulean Aura Burst, Oway Smoothing Conditioner, Plaster Paintable Wallpaper, Blueberry Bread Recipe Food Network, Orange County Fl Safer At Home Order, Chocolate Oatmeal Stevia, Blade Of Darius, Fender Guitar Tool Kit, Topography Meaning In Malayalam, Periwinkle Meaning In Tamil, Meaning Of Jerk Person In Urdu, Guitar Repair Kit, Is Paraffin Oil Toxic To Dogs, Swati Seth Biography, Osceola, Ar Jail Roster, 1 Corinthians 7:12-16, Eton Mess Baked Cheesecake, Software Development Languages,

Comments are closed.