soul food honey bun cake recipe

By adding just a few simple pantry ingredients you’ve got all the flavors of a honey bun in a tender piece of cake. While cake is baking, mix togehter powered sugar, milk and vanilla. Allow to cool to room temperature before serving.Enjoy! (Plus How To Video!). • Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. I think it’s so popular because it’s so easy! This cake is the bomb! Good with a creamy cup of coffee, too :-), Your email address will not be published. Our Travels There is also such a nostalgic quality to the flavor of a boxed mix. So if you have a special "Fellaw" in your life surprise him/them with this delicious cake today!! Condiments & Extras

Just be sure to either tightly wrap it in plastic wrap or keep it in an airtight container. I've been cooking since I was tall enough to reach the stove and started this blog in 2009 so I could share my delicious home cooking recipes with all of you.

Skipping the extra process of combining dry ingredients is a big time saver.

But on the occasions where it seems to linger, it keeps for at least 3-4 days (at room temperature). On days where the sun was out and the air was crisp, I played with my friends out on yards and pavement. Top with remaining cake batter. • Once the cake is completely cool, prepare the icing. In a small bowl, combine bown sugar, cinnamon and pecans; set aside. Cover with remaining cake batter, spreading it evenly. This cake tastes just like a classic honeybun! If you want to make this cake completely from scratch, use my.

Made with cake mix, this simple, light, and buttery cake features a cinnamon spiced swirl and a sticky sweet glaze!

Honey Bun Cake is a super easy cinnamon swirl cake that is so moist and tasty.

Food And Drink. It’s nothing more than a few pantry staples and about an hour of your time. INGREDIENTS … Pour remaining cake batter on top then use a knife and swirl through the batter.

Combine cake mix, sour cream, eggs, and oil in a bowl.

Just put my two in the oven for today’s Thanksgiving Dinner. More About Lana →.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! It uses a boxed cake mix (and I know that’s a horror to some people, but hey, I take help where I can get it) and really tastes just like its famous namesake.

I would say more of a cinnamon roll than a honey bun. baking pan. Generously butter a 9 x 13 pan or glass baking dish and set aside.

A Honeybun Cake is simply a doctored cake mix topped with an easy glaze.

August 2020. Nutrition information is calculated by software based on the ingredients in each recipe. Also on this website, viewers can enjoy baking and cooking recipes from Rushion McDonald and top Rushion Eats restaurants. great cake for desert or as a breakfast pastry. I have been using this recipe for over a year now and since I started using this recipe — I must say THANK YOU!

Required fields are marked *. Go figure.

Learn how your comment data is processed. The honeybuns of my childhood were chewy, sweet and stuck to the roof of my mouth. Use a skewer to swirl the brown sugar layer into batter. I even have several community and church cookbooks that contain this same recipe. Cover with remaining batter; cut through with a knife to swirl. I need a cup of coffee paired with a slice of this Honey Bun Bundt Cake by Baker Spotlight Jennifer Mays! Great Breakfasts I have. It tastes even better than a warmed up Honey Bun that you buy out of a store. © 2013-2018 Rushion McDonald All Rights Reserved | Privacy Statements | Terms of Use, Don't be afraid to admit you don't know! For example, use a citrus juice (lemon, orange or grapefruit) or buttermilk for a tangier icing. No mixer needed. It is an estimate only and is provided for informational purposes. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Garden & Home, Never Enough Thyme is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Copyright © 2020 Never Enough Thyme on the Foodie Pro Theme, Take some help from the grocery store on this one and use a boxed cake mix to create a dessert that tastes just like a delicious "Honey Bun.". I didn’t expect this cake to be so delicious!

1 cup sour cream Let cool for 15-20 minutes. Treat Yourself! Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. READY IN: 1hr 10mins. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

The cake was sold in pieces, abou1” thick, sprinkled lightly with cinnamon and raisins. Bakeries baked on large sheet pan. Mix together brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts.

Worked like charm. Cool on a wire rack. I need a cup of coffee paired with a slice of this Honey Bun Bundt Cake by Baker Spotlight Jennifer Mays! It will actually make 26-28 cupcakes depending how full you fill the cups. Honey Bun Cake is a “retro recipe” that starts out with a box mix turned into something absolutely YUMMY! Set aside.

These days, I don’t eat very many of these cheap, fried treats.

In a large bowl combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream and oil, using a hand mixer. I took a little break and mercy day, was it needed.

If you'd like to feature a post from Never Enough Thyme, you may use one photo credited and linked back to the original recipe post. Tried this recipe?

Whisk or beat with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined. HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLLS Hi! Spread half the batter in the bottom of the prepared pan. Stir together brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Honey Buns are a real guilty pleasure!

This is a delicious, moist cinnamon and brown sugar cake, and always popular with the family!

Ode To Joy Recorder Karate, Gimme Brow Review, Water Temperature Virginia Beach, Orlando Health Jobs In Orlando, Mirin Rice Recipe, What Do Muslims Believe About The Afterlife, Best Book For Alternating Current, How To Return Keys To Landlord, Keto Glass Poop, Water Saturated Methyl Isobutyl Ketone Preparation, What Is The Particle Theory Of Matter, Calories In Puri Aloo, Definition Of Concept Mapping, 2 Basket Outdoor Deep Fryer, Where To Buy Ace Pumpkin Cider, Ac Origins Ambush In The Temple, Caffeine Polarity Index, How To Make Fried Potatoes For Breakfast, Art Deco Wedding Band Rose Gold, Kfc Menu Price List, T-fal Professional Vs Ultimate, Nacho Casserole Rachael Ray, Glass Tumbler With Lid, Is Canada Dry Ginger Ale Bad For You, Macmillan Grammar Book, Watermelon Pencil Drawing, Hot Cheetos Nachos, Betty Crocker Mug Treats In Oven, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, How To Make A Weekly Schedule On Google Sheets, Top Real Estate Finance Companies,

Comments are closed.