canipaan hinunangan, southern leyte

Heathers' Adwin Brown will also be joining the series. While he really needs no introduction, Penn will of course be back as the *ahem* newly-single Joe Goldberg. “I’m excited for people to take me more seriously.”. However, it looks like Ellie took on on the role of Joe's youthful neighbor this time in Season 2. to Los Angeles—and he finds a new love interest whose name is literally Love, played by Haunting of Hill House star Victoria Pedretti. Warning: Spoilers for YOU season 2 ahead. She’s also an aspiring filmmaker, which plays an important role in her becoming close to one of Joe’s enemies. "Undateable" star Chris D'Elia played a comedian named Henderson on season two. Cosmopolitan participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Like this article? You season 2 is available now on Netflix. So, here's everything you need to know about. You Season 2: 5 Things to Know About Ellie Actress Jenna Ortega The 17-year-old actress plays Joe's spunky filmmaking neighbor in the psychological thriller's newest season on Netflix. You Season 2 Star Jenna Ortega Opens Up About Ellie's Fate and Her Hopes for Season 3 "I want Ellie to pressure Joe and stress him out a little bit," the young actress says When is After We Collided released on Netflix? Ellie is a tough, confident teenager who grew up in Los Angeles and isn’t afraid of anything the city has in store for her… not yet, at least. But that’s all I’ll say [about it], I don’t want to give away any spoilers!”. With Penn Badgley returning as the killer Joe Goldberg, the second season follows Joe throughout his new, horrifying life in Los Angeles, California. Warning: Major spoilers for season two of "You" ahead. Jenna Ortega is one of the new cast additions in season 2 of Netflix's psychological thriller You. As Joe Goldberg’s teenaged neighbor in You season 2, Jenna Ortega is poised to make herself comfortable in your living room. I’m the fourth kid. "I am so grateful that Disney saw that and did something about it. It’s pretty interesting, I can see why it is mentioned. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Since Netflix renewed You for a Season 3, fans might get to see more of Ortega as Ellie. She supports DoSomething.org's Pride Over Prejudice campaign, which promotes acceptance towards the LGBTQ+ community, and has spoken out against anti-immigrant rhetoric. Then there’s Penn, who disagrees with her, saying ‘Nah.’”. Ortega plays Ellie, a street-smart Los Angeles teenager who lives in the same apartment building as Penn Badgley's Joe Goldberg. For more stories like this, sign up for our newsletter. On top of a new city, new love interest, and new victims (of course), one of the most interesting and entertaining new aspects of Season 2 of the hit Netflix show was Ellie, Joe's teenage neighbor who didn’t take BS from anyone, and ended up playing a huge role in the season. The second season ofYOU follows Joe Goldberg as he moves from New York to Los Angeles to start fresh. Victoria Pedretti, from the Netflix original "The Haunting of Hill House," plays Joe's new love interest. The actress starred as a teenage version of Gina Rodriguez’s character for five seasons. Beth Dubber/Netflix. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Netflix's You season 2 has been perfectly timed for us to binge watch when it drops on Boxing Day, and if the trickle of teasers are anything to go by, it promises to be as spine-chillingly creepy as the first. All About James Scully, Forty Quinn in "You" S2. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. This content is imported from YouTube. Ellie isn't your average high-schooler. YOU season 2: Who is in the Netflix cast. And there are plenty of other new players who show up to complicate Joe's new life on the West Coast, one of whom is Joe's new neighbor, Ellie. The only time trying to blend in is a big red flag pic.twitter.com/yYdSca6QvJ. She is also tending to a deep grief - and when she meets Joe, she senses a shared knowledge of profound, life-changing loss. This includes working cons on the adults around her, including Joe Goldberg.". Since her You debut, Ortega has been cast as the lead in high-school drama The Fallout, and upcoming film roles on Yes Day opposite Jennifer Garner and The Babysitter 2 opposite Bella Thorne. In a year full of changes, Thanksgiving will also be altered for 2020. She’s also had roles in ‘Jane the Virgin’ and ‘Elena of Avalor’. Well, the actress’ name is Jenna Ortega, and you may recognize her from several popular shows. So who plays Ellie in YOU season 2? Ellie is Delilah’s film obsessed younger sister. 4. "I feel that a Hispanic princess was long overdue," Ortega told ClicheMag. She’s also had roles in ‘Jane the Virgin’ and ‘Elena of Avalor’. “I have five siblings — two brothers and three sisters. As you can imagine, most characters don't exactly get a happy ending. As for YOU, the actress plays the younger and rebellious sister of Delilah, an investigative journalist and Joe’s neighbor. See the full gallery: YOU season 2: Who is in the Netflix cast? Will "The Undoing" Be Renewed for a Second Season? While Ortega might have seemed like a young addition to a show about stalking and murder, this isn't the first time a younger actor has played a role in the series. She's described as a kid who had to grow up fast, and "likes to act and appear older than her years." Unfortunately for Ellie, Joe entered her stratosphere in Season 2, which historically hasn't been great news for those around him. 3. For audiences of YOU, Ortega, 17, may be best known for playing young Jane Villanueva on The CW’s Jane the Virgin. But when I’m free I like to play with my dog Anna [a 7-year-old malti-shitszu] or read. He's the brother of Love Quinn. Does the First Lady Get a Salary? You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. Paranoid because of his past and not wanting to go to jail for his murders, Joe breaks Ellie’s phone. “Once you get to high school, it’s what all the “cool kids” do. Ortega is also a Disney Channel star, though she’s best known for her voice work. Our editors handpick the products that we feature. As Love looks after an increasingly skittish Ellie, Joe tries to reconstruct the events of a trippy evening -- but finds the truth to be elusive. The book I’m reading right now is referenced in You — The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov. But that's not to say Ellie could not handle herself. Like, could they kill the 15-year-old? Who is Ellie Alves? Among the new characters Joe meets is Ellie … This image appears in the gallery:YOU season 2: Who is in the Netflix cast? Jenna Ortega as Ellie Alves Netflix Ellie is Delilah's little sister, and she displays a wisdom beyond her years—although that can sometimes get her into trouble. pic.twitter.com/SzlSmwhOGE, Jane The Virgin's Jenna Ortega will be playing Ellie Alves - a teenager who "grew up fast in the big city". Jenna Ortega stars as Ellie Alves in ‘You’ season 2 on Netflix. The actress voices Princess Isabel on Disney’s Elena of Avalor, which has been touted as one of the most significant Latinx children’s series. I mean, [Joe and Love] couldn't kill my character right? “I’m just happy people get to see me in a different light, because as an actor, the last thing you want is to be pigeonholed into one category,” she tells PEOPLE of her new roles. Another aspiring screenwriter, but you're different, right Forty? pic.twitter.com/IGQKnDXd1R. We all have scattered schedules and are kind of all over the place, but when we do get to spend time with each other we try to do that. One year I saw Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg. Ambyr Childers is returning as Joe's MIA ex-girlfriend Candace - but this time in the present, rather than in Joe's troubled hallucinations. I’m a huge reader. Ellie, and the actor who plays her in You Season 2, Jenna Ortega. There are SO many new characters in You season 3, EYNTK about Pose season two: cast, plot, air date, Joe targets his new obsession in You trailer, The creepy moment you probably missed in You, Meet the cast of Netflix's Julie and the Phantoms. After leaving New York for LA, Joe will be working in a trendy grocery store/cafe called Anavrin, where Adwin's character will be manager.

Ya Haseebo Ki Fazilat, Nalco Price Circular October 2020, Electrical Contractor Brochure Template, Weight Of Unpopped Popcorn Kernels, 1 Cm To Mm, Student Identity Card Format Doc, Hafthor Bjornsson Game Of Thrones, Flat File Database Software, Farm Storage Structures, French Drain Under Playground, Lake Poygan Swimming Areas, How To Connect Soil Pipe To Sewer, Fountain Pen Hospital Review, Abrolhos Islands Shacks For Sale, Surah To Read For A Sick Person, The Everything Learning German Book Review, Motivational Meeting Themes, Vogue Sustainability Editor, Seasonal Winter Rentals Bartlett, Nh, How Much Is A Used Trombone Worth, Yamaha Clarinet Model Number, Lg Wm3900hwa Washing Machine, Laws Of Motion Jee Advanced Problems, The Greatest Lesson I Have Ever Learned Is, Grade 6 Math Test With Answers Pdf, Mac Auto Parts Coupon, Microsoft Authenticator Qr Code Already Used,

Comments are closed.